We welcome you to our Website (www.emedpharmagroup.com). We want to make sure that the Website is used for its intended purpose and that visitors to the website feel safe and secure.
All medical and health care services displayed on the Website are provided by separate legal entities who have the relevant licences and registered with relevant authorities. Please refer to the separate Terms and Conditions for for each service at the provider’s website. List of websites can be found via http://emedpharmagroup.com/services/.
If you require more information or clarifications you are welcome to contact us using information provided in this website’s contact us section.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights.
Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
Interpretation and Definitions
The following definitions and rules of interpretation apply for these Terms and Conditions:
- “Content” means all text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information audio, video, text, images or other content and information made available by us to you through the Website and may include content which is owned or controlled by third parties which we are permitted to make available to you through the Website;
- “emedpharmagroup.com, we, our or us” means eMed Pharma Group Limited, a company incorporated incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company registration number 09697610 and registered office at 9 Orchard Suite The Blenheim Court Business Centre, Peppercorn Close, Peterborough, United Kingdom, PE1 2DU United Kingdom. UK registered VAT number is 219 0616 23
- “User (s), youor your” means any third party that accesses the Website including registered Users (who have an account with us) and non-registered Users (who do not have an account with us) and is not either (i) our or our affiliates employees and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to us or our affiliates and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
- “Website” means emedpharmagroup.com website owned by eMed Pharma Group Limited and located at com related applications.
- Clause headings shall not affect the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
- A person includes a natural person, corporate or unincorporated body (whether or not having separate legal entity).
- Unless the context otherwise requires, words in the singular shall include the plural and in the plural shall include the singular.
- Unless the context otherwise requires, a reference to one gender shall include a reference to the other genders.
- A reference to laws in general is a reference to all local, national and directly applicable supra-national laws as amended, extended or re-enacted from time to time and shall include all subordinate laws made from time to time under them and all orders, notices, codes of practice and guidance made under them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a reference to a statute or statutory provision is a reference to it as amended, extended or re-enacted from time to time and shall include all subordinate legislation made from time to time under that statute or statutory provision and all orders, notices, codes of practice and guidance made under it.
- Any obligation on a party not to do something includes an obligation not to allow that thing to be done and an obligation to use best endeavours to prevent that thing being done by another person.
- Any words following the terms including, include, in particular, for example or any similar expression shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the sense of the words, description, definition, phrase or term preceding those terms.
- A working day is any day which is not a Saturday, a Sunday, a bank holiday or a public holiday in England.
2. Application and Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of emedpharmagroup.com (including any related sub-domains, and applications unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and eMed Pharma Group Limited, the owner and operator of emedpharmagroup.com. Use of our Website includes accessing, browsing, searching, using the Website as an information platform.
- These terms and conditions together with the documents referred to in them, as may be amended from time to time, apply to all our services directly or indirectly (through distributors) made available online, through any mobile device, by email or by telephone.
- By accessing, browsing and using our Website or any of our applications through whatever platform whether as a guest or registered user you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below including other policies referred to in them. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- Supplemental terms may apply to certain events, such as policies for a particular event and such supplemental terms will be disclosed to you in connection with the applicable event(s). Supplemental terms are in addition to, and shall be deemed a part of, the Terms for the purposes of the applicable event(s). Supplemental terms shall prevail over these Terms in the event of a conflict, subject to a particular event.
- These Terms and Conditions incorporate the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of our Website:
- We may update these Terms and Conditions (and the documents referred to in them) and any aspect of the Service from time to time and will notify such changes to you by uploading details of them on the website. You should review related Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. Your continued access or use of the Services after such posting constitutes your consent to be bound by the Terms, as amended.
All medical and health care services displayed on the Website are provided by separate legal entities who have the relevant licences and registered with relevant authorities. Please refer to the separate Terms and Conditions for for each service at the provider’s website.
- emedpharmagroup.com provides you information ONLY.
- Subject to your compliance with these Terms and Conditions, emedpharmagroup.com grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable, non-transferrable license to: (i) access and use the Website on your personal device solely in connection with your use of the Website for information purpose; and (ii) access and use any content, information and related materials that may be made available through the Website, in each case solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by us and our licensors.
- You may not: (i) remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from any portion of the Website; (ii) reproduce, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, lease, sell, resell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Website except as expressly permitted by us; (iii) decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble the Website except as may be permitted by applicable law; (iv) link to, mirror or frame any portion of the Website; (v) cause or launch any programs or scripts for the purpose of scraping, indexing, surveying, or otherwise data mining any portion of the Website or unduly burdening or hindering the operation and/or functionality of any aspect of the Website; or (vi) attempt to gain unauthorised access to or impair any aspect of the Website or its related systems or networks.
- Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website without notice (see below Website Disclaimers and Accessing the Website).
4. Accessing the Website
- You do not need to register with us to access information on the website.
- To access Careers and Events area(if applicable) you may be asked to register or fill in a form with your query/request.
- You may register with us to receive our Newsletters and Company News. To use these facilities we will ask you general details, like your email address, name and some other details to tailor our letters/promotions to your needs.
- By providing your details to us you confirm that we may communicate with you using provided email address.
- Account credentials: Username and passwords.
- As part of registration process you may be allocated, or invited to choose, your own username and password which will be unique to you. Please keep it safe as you are solely responsible to keep your username and password confidential and to ensure that your credentials are not used by any other individual.
- We reserve the right to not accept a request for registration and to suspend or terminate access to our service at any time if your continued use is believed to prejudice us or other users.
5. Intellectual property and Acceptable Use
- All Content included on the Website is the property of eMed Pharma Group Limited, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
- Provided you do not alter or remove any of the content or any part of the website without our express permission to do so and that you do not change or delete any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices, you may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- download and store the Content in electronic form on a disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network)
- print one copy of the Content
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content (materials and software) without the written permission of eMed Pharma Group Limited.
6. Links to other websites
- Our Website contains links to other third parties’ websites solely for your convenience. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and do not accept liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising from the use of such website.
7. Prohibited use
You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website; or interferes with or disrupts this website or our service;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner;
- give false ratings;
- establish a link to our website from any other website (intranet or extranet site) unless otherwise pre-agreed in writing with us;
- disassemble, decompile reverse engineer or attempt to do any of these to the software or other materials provided on or through our website;
- encourage or permit others to do any of the above
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify eMed Pharma Group Limited for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
Any materials User uploads to the Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose User’s identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by such User constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by Users. We have the right to remove any material or posting a user makes on the Site.
Please Note: If you do not comply with the above restrictions, we may suffer Losses and Costs from third parties’ claim against us or/and you. In this event, we will pursue a claim against you for any suffered Losses and Costs (Including Legal Costs). Please use the Website responsibly and according to its purpose to avoid this.
8. Viruses, hacking and Offences
- You are forbidden to misuse www.emedpharmagroup.com or any part of the Website by introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. Please do not attempt to gain unauthorised access to www.emedpharmagroup.com, the server on which it is stored or any server, computer or database connected to www.emedpharmagroup.com. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authority. In the event of such a breach, your right to use www.emedpharmagroup.com will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any Content, or on any website linked to it.
9. Monitoring and Security of the Website
- Whilst we are under no obligation to monitor and review your activity and content you post on our website, we may do so from time to time. In the event, we suspect you are in breach if these Terms and Conditions, we may take any action we consider appropriate (e.g. terminating your access and/or notifying the authorities or relevant regulators of your activities).
10. Users outside England and Wales
Unless otherwise specifically stated, all the information and content of this website is directed solely at users who access this website from England and Wales.
Therefore, Users who access and use the website outside England and Wales are doing so at their own risk and bear personal responsibility to comply with relevant laws in their jurisdiction.
11. Website Disclaimers
THAT WE DO NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL OR HEALTHCARE SERVICES OR FUNCTION AS A CLINIC OR HEALTHCARE INSTITUTION.
Any online facilities, tools, services and information that eMed Pharma Group Limited makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Website will be free of defects and/or faults and that displayed material is suitable for your purposes. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose.
Please note that we strive to ensure that information we display on the Website is accurate. However due to frequent changes in medical, regulatory and commercial practice we cannot assure you that any of the Content on the Website is accurate particularly for you. Please do not treat our newsletters, offers and information on the website as information written specifically for your purpose.
NOTHING DISPLAYED OR CONTAINED IN THE PAGES OF THIS WEBSITE SHOULD BE CONSTRUED OR INTERPRETED AS MEDICAL, LEGAL, COMMERCIAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE.
DETAILED PROFESSIONAL ADVICE SHOULD BE OBTAINED BY THE USER BEFORE TAKING OR REFRAINING FROM ANY ACTION BASED ON ANY OF THE INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED OR DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE OR ANY COMMUNICATIONS PROVIDED TO YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR REGISTRATION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO EMAIL PROMOTIONS.
Whilst eMed Pharma Group Limited uses reasonable endeavour to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all Users must take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
eMed Pharma Group Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
EMed Pharma Group Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
12. Limitation of Our Liability to You
We accept no liability for any loss or damage, including but not limited to in contract or negligence, WHERE:
(A) There is no breach of a legal duty is owed to you by us;
(B) The loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or
(C) Any loss or damage or its increase results from a breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
Not withholding the above, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit or liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for personal injury (including death) caused by our negligence.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
13. Waiver and Severability
If we fail at any time to reiterate upon the performance of any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions, or in the event of failure to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under them, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations. A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing. No delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
14. Force majeure
Where circumstances beyond our reasonable control that prevent or delay implementing our obligations, including, without limitation, acts of God, governmental actions, war or national emergency, riot, civil commotion, fire, explosion, flood, inclement weather, epidemic, lock-outs, strikes or other labour disputes (whether or not relating to the our workforce) affecting performance of our obligations, such obligations shall be postponed for the period of time that the circumstances continue.
15. Transfer of rights and obligations
You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person or entity.
We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
We may assign, charge, novate or otherwise dispose of these Terms and Conditions without your prior written consent.
These Terms and Conditions and any documents expressly referred to in them constitute the entire agreement between us and supersedes all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place, whether written or verbal, relating to its subject matter. These terms and conditions of use may be changed in the future at any time without further notice. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
Further, these terms and conditions apply exclusively to your access to, and use of the Website and will not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other written agreement you may enter into with the eMed Pharma Group Limited.
17. Dispute Resolution
Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be settled by the UK arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration Act 1996 (UK).
This Agreement is interpreted and construed in accordance with English Law and shall be govern by English Law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Details for Complains
We hope on your Feedback via www.emedpharmagroup.com .
Please make sure that any complaints clearly state the matter and area of concern.
We know that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly. We occasionally make our mailing list available to other carefully selected partners whose products and services may be of interest to you. If you would prefer not to be included in such mailings, please write to the address below.
eMed Pharma Group Limited
Data Protection Concerns
1 Harley Street
In regards to Website improvements feedback, please address it as us and we will be happy to review your comments and improve our service to give you best experience possible.
eMed Pharma Group Limited details
eMed Pharma Group Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 09697610 whose registered address is at 1 Harley Street, London, W1G 9QD. The registered VAT number is 219061623.
You can contact us using details on Our Contact Page.